October – December 2022
• Net sales: TSEK 5,346 (84,042).
• Other operating revenues: TSEK 674 (1,098).
• Profit from financial items: TSEK -11,942 (57,448).
• Earnings per share: SEK -0.60 (2.90).
January – December 2022
• Net sales: TSEK 26,699 (84,042).
• Other operating revenues: TSEK 15,044 (7,478).
• Profit from financial items: TSEK -6,157 (20,965).
• Earnings per share: SEK -0.31 (1.21).
• Cash and cash equivalents as per the end of the reporting period: TSEK 131,777 (136,744).
• Equity ratio as per the end of the reporting period: 96 (95) %.
Events during the period
• No reportable events took place during the period.
Events after the end of the period
• CombiGene enters into a collaboration agreement with Zyneyro for the development of a unique concept for effective relief of chronic pain. The agreement with Zyneyro is a cooperation agreement that means that Zyneyro and CombiGene share the project’s costs and revenues equally. According to the agreement CombiGene will pay Zyneyro an upfront of DKK 5 million in connection with the signing of the agreement. CombiGene has furthermore committed to pay an additional maximum of DKK 11.4 million in continued development support towards a clinical study in Phase 1.