Period January – March 2022
• Net sales: 11,403 (0) TSEK.
• Other operating revenues: 3,102 (5,118) TSEK.
• Profit from financial items: -2,684 (-10,856) TSEK.
• Earnings per share: -0.14 (-0.95) SEK.
• Cash and bank: 121,665 (34,091) TSEK
Events during the period
• GMP production of CG01 made available for preclinical studies planned to enable First in Human study.
• CombiGene signs agreement with University of Michigan to evaluate the leading gene therapy candidate within the lipodystrophy project CGT2.
• CombiGene’s and Neurochase’s preclinical study provides valuable information for the upcoming long-term studies in toxicology and biodistribution.
• At the beginning of 2022, relations between Russia and Ukraine deteriorated and on February 24, 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine. The situation continues to be characterized by great uncertainty and the course of events is unpredictable. Market reactions to the development have been strongly negative, which can be seen in significant price falls in the stock markets in the countries concerned, but also in other markets, including the Swedish market. In addition, the United States and Europe have imposed economic sanctions on Russia. CombiGene has no operations in Russia or Ukraine and the implementation of the company’s ongoing and planned preclinical/clinical studies and the results of these are not expected to be affected by the war in Ukraine. CombiGene will inform investors if such an impact on the business is expected to occur. Since the outbreak of war, the capital market has become turbulent and both the short-term and the long-term consequences for the world economy are difficult to predict. If this uncertain situation remains, it may pose greater challenges in raising new capital for the company.
Events after the end of the period
• There have been no significant events after the end of the period.